Sunday, July 5, 2009

U make my life miserable

I don`t know what u really want from us..We always give u full comitment in doing whatever u had asked..We submit every ur assigment punctually..We do whatever bende remeh temeh that u asked..
But rite now u want to control our life..We social as a teenagers..We didn`t do any irritate thing..We know who we are..
U want to get angry with us just because all of us playing bowling at CS..
Come on..I know that`s was not the main point that make u angry rite??

I know that u are envy with us because we going out with other lecturer and we didn`t inform u..
U cannot control us in whatever we are doing!!!

We just playing bowling !!!!

I`m not the perfect one like u wanted me to be..I know that i`m not the matured person and seriously i`m not ready yet to be like the person that you really want!!!

WHAT U SEE IS WHAT I AM..

2 comments:

  1. i knew who she is..misz C right?? don't bother about her..just ignore and do whatever u and classmates think is right..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea betolll!!! 10 markah tok ieha..
    hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete